Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pepper Place Market

Today Mom and I got up early and headed downtown to the Lakeview District to The Pepper Place Market! In case you don't know what I am talking about it is a Vegetable Market where all the local farmers in Alabama come and set up their tents and bring out their best Fruits and Vegetables! There are also lots of other great little vendors out there including a homemade ice-cream husband and wife team! After scoring a sweet parking spot we headed out to fight the crowds for some of the best fruits and veggies around! It didn't take us long and we had 3 sacks full of green beans, potatoes(that were dug yesterday) and some of the biggest peaches I have ever seen! After dealing with the 90 degree heat for about thirty minutes we found our way into the Pepper Place Antique Store! Although I didn't buy anything today I will for sure be back! They had so many things that I wanted to take home with me! Mom and I had a blast today! If you ever have a free Saturday morning you have to go check it out! It's very family friendly and you can even bring your four-legged friend!
www.pepperplacemarket.com


No comments:

Post a Comment