Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Recent Purchases

I went to market a couple of weeks ago with the store that I work for and found a line that I just love! They had great prices and so many fun things. Of course I spent way to much money but found a few really great items! One of these items are these cool yard steaks. Hopefully one day in the not too far away future I will be getting married and thought these would be so perfect to put somewhere at the reception.




I know I know I could probably make these but not with the price that I paid for them! They will be so pretty in my back yard too!


I also Purchased this beautiful Floor Length Mirror. Not exactly sure where this is going to go yet but I am sure I will not have a problem finding a place! It is the one in the top left hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment