Friday, August 28, 2009

Please forgive me for my lack of posts in August! I am not exactly sure where this month has gone! Do you? There are exciting things happening in the future so I promise I will post more often!




On a side note I am wearing heels to work today! Not sure what I was thinking! Well actually I do but I will spare the details.








This weekend will be a fun but busy one! My friend that got engaged a few weeks ago is having three showers this weekend! Whew! I can't wait to see all the new stuff she gets! Here is a sneak peek at one of her gifts! I had one custom made a lot larger than this one but you get the idea!







{I hope she doesn't read this before she gets it} Its from the brick kiln on etsy


Be back after the weekend with lots of pictures!



t.g.i.f

1 comment:

  1. That was the cutest gift by far :) Hey...hope you don't mind but I put a pic of me and you on the blob on our blog!! haha! it is sooo funny. Love your face!

    ReplyDelete