Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Life

Most of the time people are extremely busy during the spring! Between kids baseball games, spring break, kids getting out of school and weddings it always seems that no one ever has time. Well I have recently found out that my spring is here. Whoa!! I never knew you could be this busy and still be alive! ha! I am glad that life is busy but will be so glad when it slows down some and I can come at night and drink hot chocolate and relax!! I am hoping that happens sometime in the near future!!
Lots have been asking how the wedding planning is coming along and to be honest well....its not!! No time, but I am spending lots of time on the wedding this weekend! I am taking the day off on Friday and my momma and I are headed down to Rosemary for lots and lots of planning!! too bad we wont have time to lay out on the beach!!
Be back soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy this time with your soon to be hubby!!! Your wedding venue is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for taking Friday off!! Whoo hoo!! Have so much fun with your sweet Mama and enjoy planning in Rosemary. Miss you. I hope you get your cup of hot cocoa soon! aha!

    ReplyDelete