Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Showered

This past weekend we had a small Christmas couples shower hosted by my bible study teachers and my maid-of-honors moms! We enjoyed every moment of the night and to be honest I still can't believe it was for us! Just seems weird that it was not for someone else! Anyway we were showered with some really great Christmas decorations for our house, and lets just say I want next Christmas to be here NOW! We are blessed to have such amazing friends and family!
The Bible study group!
The Bridesmaids and I minus 1!
My friends Erica and Jessica!

Opening some of our presents!


I pretty much have the same face in all the present pictures! I just loved everything we got and maybe got a little to excited!!
p.s. Andrew got to open all the presents and he loved it!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Fun times! Now time will fly by once these parties get underway!! You look so pretty in your pics, but i must say the last pic is my FAVORITE!!! and yay for letting the fiance open gifts! go Hammon!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!!! I know isnt that picture so funny! Hammon did a great job! We have less than 6 months to go! :)

    ReplyDelete