Monday, March 22, 2010

big NO NO....

I am still here just in case you were wondering. Been busy with a few projects for the house. Can't wait to show them to you.


I also feel like such an idiot. Are you ready for this.


I ordered this coffee table from work a few months ago and it finally arrived last week. I was so excited to take it to the new house and have it set up in our den. I have to admit that I was a little worried about how long it was going to be in the space but I measured and knew it would probably fit okay. Well it fits just fine except for the fact that it is 281/2" tall. I forgot to measure the height. It is a freaking kitchen table. OH MY GOSH!! I really can't believe that I overlooked that tiny little detail. In my defense in the picture below it does only come up to the second drawer, so please tell me you would think it was a coffee table too? haha.....I know you must be laughing right now. I am too...and was the night we put it together, Andrew on the other hand did not think it was very funny.
Meet our new coffee I mean kitchen table. By the way we already had a kitchen table and chairs. The chairs don't match the new table so now we have to find new chairs too. I am sure you can see why Andrew was so happy with me.

2 comments:

  1. Its OK baby.. I forgive you. At least we have an awesome kitchen table now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS HYSTERICAL!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! It is adorable and Andrew's comment makes is all worth it!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete