Tuesday, June 7, 2011

06.12.2010

I can hardly believe that on Sunday I celebrate one year of marriage to my wonderful husband. When Andrew and I got engaged we were trying to decide where to get married because our church is very large and I wanted a much smaller venue.(and a white building) I had remembered a beautiful building in Rosemary Beach and when I googled it and saw the pictures I immediately picked up the phone and called my mom and told her that was the place! Just about a week later (with a little begging from my dad) we booked the Town Hall for June 12th! We learned quickly that it was hard to plan a wedding from another state but somehow managed to get everything done over emails. It sure did take lots and lots though!


This time last year I was waking up to my first day at the beach house! Mom and I drove over to Pensacola to pick up all the flowers for our wedding. It was a wonderful morning of bonding with her! I have chosen a few of my favorite pictures from the day to share with you! The entire week was so wonderful! My bridesmaids were life savers as they helped me with everything from going to grocery store to doing last minute laundry for my honeymoon, to helping so much on our actual wedding day! Our wedding wouldn't have been a success without them and without so many countless other people! My heart is still filled with so much joy just thinking back to last year. We are surrounded with such wonderful family and friends!


My beautiful momma



the boys in their cute seersucker suits


we were taking pictures and my dad decided to come out and get in! I think this picture is so funny. (and so him)






we were blessed with a beautiful day and such a beautiful place to get married


here we are waiting to walk down the aisle! I was so excited


we had a bell-ringer that was suppose to run down the aisle ringing the bell to let everyone know I was coming but he got scared and it ended up his daddy had to go pick him up and walk him down the aisle. (it was a funny moment...so I heard)



walking down to become husband and wife, a day we had been waiting on for a very long time! Andrew and I waited to see each other until that moment and it was such a wonderful moment. I could not stop smiling from the time I first saw him.





I love this picture...Andrew kept saying funny things during the worship song! I couldn't stop laughing at him.


We are MARRIED!! YAY!




Our entire wedding party on the beach! Such a fun moment!










our first dance





It has been such a wonderful first year! We have learned so much about ourselves and each other! It is so fun knowing that lord willing I am going to spend my life with wonderful man who is my best friend.

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful wedding! those pictures are breathtaking!! Where did you get those streamers and their suits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Wes Hampton?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy One Year Anniversary!! I cannot believe a year has flown by!!! Loved looking back at all the pictures! Gorgeous BRIDE!!!! Hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Wendy, I made the streamers!I bought craft sticks and lots of ribbon from hobby lobby and made those for our guests to shake! The suits came from Jos A Bank!

    Becky- That is Wes Hampton! I babysit his little boys and the second child was the bellringer in our wedding! :)

    Thanks caroline! :) I can't believe its been a year either!!

    ReplyDelete