Tuesday, June 7, 2011

chalkboard talk

Chalkboards are everywhere these days! Every time I turn around I see them used for something else. I love chalkboards and think they are a perfect touch to any setting.

I love this one used as a menu!!
These mason jars double as seating chart and their drink glass! Cute way not to use so many glasses.

This is a chalkboard at my house! I had a baby shower at my house at my house a few weeks ago and I used it to add a personal touch to the shower!

These chalkboards were used at my wedding. I made them for all the tables. I simply used a wal-mart frame, thick card stock and chalkboard paint. (you can find the chalkboard paint at your local hardware shop)

After the paint dried I simply added the heart with our initials in the center!

It was such a fun and easy project and added character to our wedding!



Photo credit: 1-3 stylemepretty.com, 4-piperphotography.com


2 comments: