Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Friday!

Last week hubs and I took a long vacation! It was much needed time with him! We really had a blast doing pretty much nothing the whole week. The blog has suffered this week because work had to come first.


I am also preparing my house for a fun lingerie shower for one of my best friends and my soon to be sister in law. It is going to be a blast and I can't wait to show pictures of the cute decorations on Monday!



I also have had a heavy heart this week. One of my other best friends brother in law has cancer and had surgery yesterday. You can follow his story here: www.caringbridge.org/visit/bradbooth

It is amazing to see how the Lord is working in his life. Please lift him up in prayer as well as his sweet wife Stacey! I can't imagine what she is going through. Our God is so much bigger than cancer and that has been proven this week.




Hope you have a great weekend!


Photo 1: here Photo 2: here

No comments:

Post a Comment