Monday, June 27, 2011

Lingerie Shower

I am back today with a few pictures of the decorations from Hanna's shower this weekend. I love planning parties and this was probably one of my most favorite since it was so girly. The colors were light pink and hot pink polka dots with small touches of lime green.


(wreath I made out of fabric scraps and a wire wreath form)


The invitation had bras and panties across the top so I had to incorporate that too


Pink polka dot H (for Hanna)

Pink Lemonade in cups that said "I am the Bride that's why"


The food table. We had an ice cream bar with several different toppings. I had www.shophollydays.com print the food labels. (they also matched the invitation and even had a bra on each one)


I ordered hot pink cups from www.shopsweetlulu.com and had hollydays print the stickers that said something frilly, something sexy, something sweet on them.


I made the table runner out of the same pink polka dot fabric to match the wreath and the bras and panties on the mantle. I just had to monogram ooh la la on the end of each side.


The bra and panties cake bites matched everything so perfect.

and I couldn't resist adding a picture of the precious bride herself! Isn't she so cute with that bride veil on? Her wedding is in less than two weeks! So excited!!


1 comment:

  1. this is the cutest lingerie shower ever! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete